Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Shade of Love - II

The Most Revolutionary Concept In Education PLANMAN CHE CENTRE FOR HIGHER EDUCATION, Supported by IIPM India’s Leading B-School

VJ had always been a part of our band of cherubic hell-raisers in school before he took up science and the rest of us moved into commerce. But he’d stayed in touch with Kobita and through her, the rest of us. Having said that, I was still surprised to get an email from him after he had left for what was then Bangalore. Maybe he thought I’d understand because other than him, I’d been Kobita’s closest friend in school…

“ Pickles (that’s what they called me…) I don’t know why I’m writing this to you. Don’t expect you to help… just wanted to share this with someone, and who’d understand this better than you… We’re like two fishermen who sailed in the same river in a village, distant, but always connected by the current. On the banks, they might wave and talk a little. But then one day the river runs dry and both run to the city to make ends meet. And in the city when they meet, they meet like brothers, talking endlessly, of the river. And while they talk, the river runs again, coursing through their lives as it coursed through their veins… Kobita is that river, and while I talk of her to you, I feel she’s here, with me… though her life may have changed course, irretrievably…

Pickles, my emotions are running away with my thoughts. ‘Come away with me Kobita’ I had told her when we met. ‘I know you want to… I see it in the way I make you laugh the way no one else can; in the way I understand you the way no one can and I know it in the way you touch me, carelessly, almost accidentally… but your touch betrays you Kobita. It tells me things you haven’t. Your fingers, in a moment’s brief contact tell me that they long to linger but can’t; that they wish to be held, to be enveloped by a warmth that they’ve yearned for, that they want to touch not just my skin but gently caress my soul…


For more articles, Click on IIPM Article.
Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2008
An Initiative of IIPM, Malay Chaudhuri and
Arindam Chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist).

For More IIPM Info, Visit below mentioned IIPM articles.
PLANMAN CHE (Centre for Higher Education)
ZEE BUSINESS BEST B SCHOOL SURVEY
IIPM Ranked No. 1 B-School In Global Exposre - Zee...

IIPM: History, and Founder Director Dr. M.K. Chaudhuri
IIPM New Delhi, The Indian Institute of Planning and Management, India
IIPM Placements New Delhi, India
IIPM New Delhi India
IIPM MBA Institute India
IIPM - International
Business and Economy - India's Most Influential Business and ...
Rankings IIPM, The Indian Institute of Planning and Management India
Management Certification, IIPM India
(IIPM) Management Education Institute India
Indian Institute of Planning and Management: IIPM New Delhi, India
For More IIPM Info, Visit below mentioned IIPM articles.
1500-plus IIPM students placed across the country with 44 bagging international offers
Moneycontrol >> News >> Press- News >> IIPM ranked No1 B-School in ...
» IIPM ranked No1 B-School in India :: Education, Careers ...
The Hindu Business Line : IIPM placements hit a high of over 2000 jobs
Deccan Herald - IIPM ranked as top B-School in India
India eNews - IIPM Ranked No1 B-School in India
IIPM Delhi - Indian Institute of Planning and Management New Delhi ...
domain-b.com : IIPM ranked ahead of IIMs
IIPM makes business education truly global-Education-The Times of ...

No comments: